Profile: Jane MacAdam
Jane McAdam has 20+ years Career Coaching – transformational change, guiding job seekers to realistic and achievable goals; promoting self-determinism. Focus on the individual – who who will invest to turn a job dream into a dream job? Who dares wins!
• Background/Qualifications: Business + Marketing; Social Policy (Specialised Unemployment + Income Maintenance Policy); Adult Guidance; Vocational Training; Counselling in the Development of Learning; Mentoring; Redundancy Counselling; IT Training; Information Provision & Advocacy; Advanced Coaching and Facilitation.
• Sectors: Further Education & Training; Employment Service; Careers Service; Business Support; Private Training Providers; Community and Voluntary.
• Approach: Person-Centred, Strength-Based Support (always Smarter). (Goal-Setting; Critical Reflection; Assumption-Busting; Building and Exhibiting an Evidence-Based Skillset, Planning for Pitfalls, Branding and Personal Marketing Campaigns, Landing the Job!)
• Qualities: Win:Win mindset; Open; Resourceful; Resilient, and Objective.
Most importantly my motivation is as strong as ever. I love what I do. I still get the same buzz every time one of our members gets that job offer.
• Vital Stat: Service feedback from over 4,000 job seekers.