- We cater for children aged 3 months to 12 years of age
- We have a full day care service 7.00 am to 5.30 pm
- We have indoor and outdoor preschool facilities and are registered for the ECCE programme
- We run an after schools programme and do collections from local schools.
- We offer the National Childcare Scheme (NCS)
We approach teaching with a child-centred philosophy. We believe that every aspect of a child’s personality, be it cognitive, social, emotional, physical, or spiritual, should be touched or challenged in multiple ways during his or her journey here with us.
Our mission is to provide a warm, nurturing and safe environment for the children and families enrolled here and provide a home form home feel for each child.
Specifically, the early childhood practitioners seeks:
- to teach children to respect themselves, others and their environment
- to provide a safe, nurturing and developmentally appropriate environment
- to provide a holistic approach to each child’s development
- to develop creativity and critical thinking skills in children
- to extend ourselves outside of the educational realm and into the community to collaborate with families
- to provide resources for parents as needed as well as child development information
- to enable administration to act as a support system for parents and staff.
- We have our Manager Alice Kelly along with assistant managers Naomi Byrne and Karen Smith.
- To comply with the new Covid 19 regulations each room has a room Leader, a room assistant and a floater.
- Our practitioners in full day care and Preschool are fully trained and our afterschool practitioners are either fully trained or in training and all practitioners are constantly upskilling and taking part in professional development.
- Our dedicated Practitioners approach their jobs with a fun filled attitude and have a vast amount of experience within their profession. Each practitioner has unique ideas and crafts to engage each child in an age appropriate programme.
- Practitioner, Parent communication is an vital part of Giggles childcare and to ensure that all the childs achievements through out the day are relayed to the parents we use the Childpaths app which sends real time photos of your child doing their activities.
Pre-school (2 Indoor, 1 outdoor)
Mon to Fri – 7am to 6.00pm
Mon to Fri (Breakfast Club) – 7am to 9am
Mon to Fri (Pre-School) – 9am to 12pm
Mon to Fri (After-School) – 13:30pm to 6.00pm