Are you eligible to participate in a the CE Scheme?
- If you are aged between 21 and 55 years
- In general, you must be unemployed.
You must also be getting any combination of the following payments for at least 12 months:
• Jobseeker’s Benefit (JB)
• Jobseeker’s Allowance (JA)
• Jobseeker’s Transitional payment (JST)
• One-Parent Family Payment (OFP)
• Deserted Wife’s Benefit
• Widow’s, Widower’s or Surviving Civil Partner’s Contributory Pension
• Widow’s, Widower’s or Surviving Civil Partner’s Non-Contributory Pension or
• Farm Assist
Note: If you are aged 21 and over, and are getting JB or JA, you can have worked up to 30 days in the 12 months before starting the CE scheme and still be eligible for the scheme.
Contact our Community Employment Supervisor who will advise you of other schemes that count towards the qualifying period.
Duration of the CE Scheme
Benefits to CE Learners
A chance to gain work experience, including time management, team work, responsibility etc.
An opportunity to update their CV with real work experience and training
To be able to have someone who could give them a reference
Increased self esteem
Positions available on the Crann CE Scheme include:
- Accounting Assistants
- Maintenance Workers
- Support Workers
- Shop Assistants
Location of positions
Applicants wishing to apply for a CE positions should send a letter of application and a CV to:
The Community Employment Supervisor
CRANN CE Scheme
The Maudlins, Trim, Co. Meath
Or for further information telephone: 086 025 1098 / 046 948 3161