BUS DRIVER / MAINTENANCE PERSON REQUIRED (part-time)
Job Title: Minibus Driver / Maintenance Person
Employer: Trim Community Childcare CLG
Location: The Maudlins, Trim, Co. Meath and surrounding tonwlands
Reporting to: The Transport Co-ordinator
Contract: Permanent – part-time 20 Hours Per Week
Trim Community Childcare are seeking a dynamic and motivated individual, who can work independently on site providing safe, competent and consistent general maintenance and cleaning work in the Childcare facility. In addition, the successful candidate will be required to transport children to and from a variety of local schools. The Bus Driver will be responsible for ensuring the safety of all passengers while operating the bus and for ensuring the bus is in a safe operating condition at all times.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Drives a school bus safely, overseeing the embarking and disembarking of the children.
- Communicates daily with the Manager and the Transport Co-ordinator regarding the drop off and pickup of children; route planning; and adjusting route for new children.
- Assures that safety belts are fastened.
- Conducts established safety and operational inspection of assigned vehicle daily.
- Carry all cleaning/care-taking duties as requested by the Maintenance Manager.
- Litter picking, Grass cutting, Window cleaning, Light painting, Light Maintenance duties.
- A valid and appropriate Drivers License (minimum requirement category D1)
- Certificates of Professional Competency
Applicants wishing to apply for the above post should send a letter of application and a CV to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Trim Community Childcare
The Maudlins, Trim, Co Meath, C15 Y32F
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applicants: Tuesday, 1st November 2022