Trim Community Childcare is seeking a dynamic, creative and engaging individual who enjoys working with children aged 3 mths – 13 years, for their Childcare Service. As a Childcare Professional you will work with the Childcare Manager to support and enhance the children’s development, social-emotional learning and academics.
Job Title: Early Years Practitioner (2 roles)
Location: Trim Community Childcare, The Maudlins, Trim, Co. Meath
Reporting to: The Childcare Manager
Contract: Full Time
Hours: 39 hours
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- The day to day responsibility of children in your care
- Implement and review activities appropriate to the groups needs so as to provide for children’s physical, language, emotional, social and cognitive development
- Carry out duties in line with Policies and Procedures developed by the Childcare Service and in line with the Preschool Regulations.
- Plan curriculum/activities in line with the Siolta & Áistear the National Framework for Quality and Curriculum.
- Adopt a professional outlook at all times to childcare issues and present a positive approach to development in respect of: new legislation, measures taken to further protect children, and working in partnership with parents/guardians.
- Attend staff meetings.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
Candidates must hold a minimum of a QQI Level 5 in Childcare and a valid First Aid Certificate.
A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a full-day setting desirable.
Excellent working knowledge and experience of working to the Childcare Regulations essential.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Applicants wishing to apply for the above post should send a letter of application and a CV to:
Ref: Trim EY Practitioner
The HR Department
The Crann Support Group CLG
The Maudlins, Trim, Co. Meath
Or email: email@example.com
Closing date for applicants: Monday, 7th February 2022