Human Resource Specialist – The Crann Support Group
12 month Fixed Term Contract – Part-Time
The Crann Support Group (CRANN) are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Human Resource Specialist, to be part of a team in our ambitious transformation programme of CRANN’s business and HR management systems.
CRANN provides Shared Services in the support of Community Childcare Organisations (CCOs) and Community Voluntary Social Inclusion Projects (CVSIPS), in the strong belief that with excellent management systems and strong governance, CRANN can make a very significant positive difference to Community & Voluntary Organisations.
Role – reporting to the HR Manager
The Human Resource Specialist will be working with the senior management team to support the implementation of best practice Human Resource Management for CRANN and its Member CCO’s and CVSIP’s.
Summary of Main Responsibilities to include:
- Provide coaching, guidance and support to CCO & CVSIP Managers for any HR related queries
- Issue on behalf of the Member CCO’s and CVSIP’s contracts of employment, contract updates, policies & procedures, forms, etc. and ensure they are up to-date with current employment legislation
- Oversee the proper utilization and maintenance of the Time & Attendance System, and its integration with the payroll system
- Train Managers in the use of HRI System and be the go-to person for any support required with the system
- Facilitate and oversee the implementation of the company’s performance management system
- Use business and HR KPIs to identify improvement projects for discussion and approval with senior management
- Take the lead of the recruitment process of attracting, screening, and selecting employees for CRANN and its Member CCO’s and CVSIP’s
- Upload all HR related information onto the CRANN’s intranet portal
- Assist in the ongoing review and implementation of internal Standard Operating Procedures for the efficient and effective administration of the HR department.
- Assist with other HR projects and initiatives assigned by the Senior Management Team.
- An effective Communicator
- Is a team player
- Takes ownership
- Develops and Inspires Others
- Demonstrated experience in the use HRI Systems
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple and conflicting demands
- Demonstrated leadership and influencing Skills
Previous Work Experience
Minimum of 5 years HR industry experience, preferably in the Community & Voluntary Sector.
Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management, membership of the CIPD is desirable.
Closing Date: Closing date for applications is Friday, 1st October 2021
Post Location: Trim/Navan, Co. Meath
Hours per week: 20 Hours
Applications should be sent in the form of a CV and Cover Letter outlining your relevant experience to:
Email CV to email@example.com
Post CV to: The Chief Executive Officer, The Crann Support Group, The Maudlins, Trim, Co. Meath C15 Y32F