Job Title: Early Years Assistant / Leader
Location: Summerhill, Dunshaughlin, Navan, Ballivor & Trim, Co. Meath
Reporting to: The Childcare Manager
The Crann Support Group on behalf of its Members; First Steps Childcare, Daoine Óga, Le Chéile, The Hive, Giggles and Coiscéimeanna are seeking dynamic, creative and engaging individuals who enjoy working with children aged 3mths – 13years to fill permanent positions in their ELC & SAC Services. As a Childcare Professional you will work with the Childcare Manager to support and enhance the children’s development, social-emotional learning and academics.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- The day to day responsibility of children in your care
- Implement activities appropriate to the groups needs so as to provide for children’s physical, language, emotional, social and cognitive development
- Carry out duties in line with Policies and Procedures developed by the Childcare Service and in line with the Preschool Regulations.
- Implement curriculum/activities in line with the Siolta & Áistear the National Framework for Quality and Curriculum.
- Adopt a professional outlook at all times to childcare issues and present a positive approach to development in respect of: new legislation, measures taken to further protect children, and working in partnership with parents/guardians.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
Candidates must hold a minimum of a QQI Level 5 in Childcare, however, a Level 6 is desirable and a valid First Aid Certificate.
Excellent working knowledge and experience of working to the Childcare Regulations essential.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Applicants wishing to apply for the above post should send a letter of application and a CV to:
The Chief Executive Officer
The Crann Support Group Ltd.
The Maudlins, Trim, Co. Meath
Or email: email@example.com