Summerhill Community Childcare are currently seeking an AIM Support Person who is dynamic, creative and an engaging individual who enjoys working with children. As a Childcare Professional you will work with the Childcare Manager to support and enhance the children’s development, social-emotional learning and academics.
Job Title: AIM Support Person
Location: Summerhill Community Childcare, Summerhill, Co. Meath
Reporting to: The Childcare Manager
Contract: Fixed-Term,: Sept 2022 – June 2023 (36 weeks)
Hours: 15 Hours per week (9am to 12pm, Monday to Friday)
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assistance with clothing, feeding, toileting and general hygiene
- Assisting on out-of-service visits, walks and similar activities
- Assisting the Early Years Leader in the supervision of the child with special needs
- Must be willing to work as a team
- Must work in partnership with the Early Years Leader to deliver a quality service for the child’s need
- Must help the child participate in their daily routine to their full ability
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Candidates must hold a minimum of a QQI Level 5 in Childcare and a valid First Aid Certificate.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of working to the Childcare Regulations essential.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Applicants wishing to apply for the above post should email a letter of application and a CV to:
Ref: Summerhill AIM Support Peson
Closing date for applicants: 12pm Wednesday, 17th August 2022
**Candidates under consideration for the role, will be subject to Garda vetting and undergo 2 reference checks before commencing employment.